Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Preview for Vegan Month of Food 2011

Hello everyone, just a quick post to let you all know that I have signed up for the Vegan Month of Food, an awesome blogging event that shows just how varied and delicious and easy vegan food truly is!  Having been involved last year for my first time, I am very excited for my second time around.  I read a lot of great blogs and connected with some really nice individuals, so I hope to reach even more people this year!  


This year, the Vegan Month of Food is taking place in October, so in less than 10 days, I'll be making an effort to post every day.  I have plenty of recipes (and photos of the finished products!) stored up that I haven't gotten around to posting yet, so now I will finally have the opportunity.  In addition to these recipes and photos, I'll be including some abolitionist vegan food for thought, as well as being adventurous and trying out new recipes from various cookbooks that I have been gathering together here and there.  And maybe I'll even bust out my pumpkin brownie recipe again in time for Halloween!

Peace.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment