Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Random Photos of Food

Hello everyone, and happy 30th day of the Vegan Month of Food!  I don't have my bean soup recipe today because I decided to save it for later, perhaps Thanksgiving, when I can make up a big batch.  Instead, this is going to be a mostly photo post, of some of the stuff I've made but not blogged about during the Vegan Month of Food, as well as some leftovers, too...  Enjoy!

Rotini with spinach, sun-dried tomato dressing, and garlic bread

Rotini with spinach, Caesar dressing, and garlic bread

Rotini with carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and soy sauce

Easy Mac (second batch of what I had blogged about previously)

Linguine with broccoli, snow peas, cauliflower, green zucchini, soy sauce

Linguine with carrots, spinach, onions, red peppers, Caesar dressing, and soy sauce

Leftovers (from the stuffed spaghetti squash and the spicy spaghetti squash)
 
(Spicy spaghetti squash leftovers)

(Stuffed spaghetti squash leftovers)

Burrito (with rice, spinach, taco filling, and tortilla chips)


Burrito (with rice, snow peas, and peanut butter)


Burrito (rice, mixed vegetables, peanut butter)

I hope you enjoyed the plethora of photos; I'll leave you tonight with another quote from "Quotes on Slavery":


Peace.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment