Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Recipe: Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies

Hello everyone, and happy 26th day of the Vegan Month of Food!  Today I have my leftover carrot cake mix recipe, as promised.  

Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies 


Recipe (makes six cookies):
--leftover carrot cake mix from cupcakes
--1 cup oatmeal


Mix in a cup of oatmeal to the leftover mix; prepare a cookie sheet with vegetable oil spray; drop cookies onto the sheet, and bake for about 15-20 minutes at 350°F.  Let cool; serve and enjoy!


I really like the way that these cookies turned out; I love oatmeal raisin cookies, so this was like an oatmeal raisin cookie and then some!  They are very soft, just the way I like them, and this is certainly a recipe that I would like to make from scratch (and make a much bigger batch than just six cookies!).


Heading off to class in a few minutes (with one of these cookies for snack later on), so I'll leave you with the newest post over at Animal Rights UK: "The Role of Welfarism and New Welfarism in Manufacturing Consent for Animal Use."  Have a lovely day!

Peace.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment