Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Recipe: Simple French Fries

Hello everyone, and happy 24th day of the Vegan Month of Food!  Today I'll be posting about my dinner last night, in which I prepared homemade french fries (as well as snow peas and a Boca "Chik'n" patty).

Simple French Fries 


Recipe (serves one):
--3 small-medium potatoes
--1 T vegetable oil
--salt and pepper


Wash potatoes; slice into sticks and toss on baking tray with vegetable oil, salt, and pepper.  Bake for about 20 minutes, or until french fries have reached the desired crispiness.  Serve and enjoy!


This was my first time making french fries, and I think they turned out nicely.  They were soft and just a bit crispy at the edges; they were lovely just plain, though I had a bit of ketchup with the last few remaining ones, and they worked well with the rest of the meal.


I have to get working on some assignments now, so I'll leave you with a new quote from "Quotes on Slavery":


Peace.  :)

2 comments: