Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Green Squash Pizza

Hello on the 28th day of the Vegan Month of Food!  Today I have another pizza post, this time with green squash as a topping.

Green Squash Pizza


Ingredients:
--pita
--spaghetti sauce
--vegan mozzarella cheese
--green squash
--garlic salt
 
 
Spread a few spoonfuls of spaghetti sauce onto the pita, add the vegan mozzarella, chop up and add some pieces of green squash (mine I had already chopped up and frozen, so for me it was a matter of prying them apart, haha!), sprinkle on some garlic salt, and then cook the pizza.  Serve once the pita's nice and crispy and the "cheese" is melted.
 

I liked this version of the pizza, but I think that, overall, I prefer broccoli as my green of choice for a pizza topping.  The green squash topping might have been better had it been fresh, so maybe I'll give it another chance someday.

 
Peace.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment