Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Lasagna

Hello on the 12th day of the Vegan Month of Food!  Quick post today about an amazing dinner that I love to make...

Lasagna 


 Ingredients:
--lasagna noodles
--spaghetti sauce
--vegan mozzarella
--broccoli
--garlic salt


While boiling the lasagna noodles, shred the vegan mozzarella and chop up the broccoli.  Line the pan with a thin layer of spaghetti sauce.  Put down the first layer of lasagna noodles, another layer of spaghetti sauce, and then a thin layer of vegan mozzarella and broccoli.  Repeat for as many layers as you would like and sprinkle some garlic salt atop the final layer.  Cook until the mozzarella is nice and melted, and serve with garlic bread rolls.


In the future, I plan to experiment with the type of vegetables to include with the lasagna, but this version turned out well, and I had lots of leftovers from what I made.


Gotta get myself to bed soon; tomorrow I'm heading back with Zach to the old college town for homecoming and catching up with Chelsea!  Yay!

Sleepy-time

Peace.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment