Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lazy Tuesday Post

Hello on the 30th day of the Vegan Month of Food!  I hope everyone made it through the storm safely.  There was a lot of wind and rain here, but all we experienced was the power flickering on and off several times last night, no actual power outage.  I got a lot of reading done, snuggled with Mr. Boogie, watched a random old VHS movie with my mom and aunt, and chatted with my sister on the phone (which kept disconnecting on my end).  Today I have a lazy day post, but I will be making my pumpkin brownies tonight, so I am excited!

Vegetable Soup with Orzo


Heat up a can of Progresso Garden Vegetable Soup, along with about 1/3 cup orzo, in a sauce pan.  Serve with vegetable crackers.  Nice and simple, warm and filling.

Mr. Boogie posing during his photo shoot this morning.

Peace.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment