Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Soy-a-Roni

Hello on the 25th day of the Vegan Month of Food!  Today I have another recipe I put together, using the leftovers of the sloppy joe mix that I had made for my Sloppy Joes.  It's a nice and simple vegan version of "Beef-a-Roni," so I naturally decided to call it "Soy-a-Roni."  I'm so clever.

Soy-a-Roni


Ingredients:
--1/2 cup elbow macaroni noodles
--at least 4 T prepared sloppy joe mix
--spaghetti sauce


Cook the elbow macaroni noodles; drain and return to the cooking pot, mixing in sloppy joe mix and a few spoonfuls of spaghetti sauce.  Stir and simmer on low heat for a few minutes, and then serve.  Enjoy with tortilla chips.


This was nice and filling, so I give it the thumbs-up for an awesome leftover meal. 


Peace.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment