Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Vegetable Rice on Pita

Hello on the 13th day of the Vegan Month of Food!  Short & sweet post today (just like me, hehehe).

Vegetable Rice on Pita


 Ingredients:
--1 cup vegetable broth
--1/2 cup minute brown rice
--cauliflower
--yellow pepper
--vegetable flakes


Bring the vegetable broth to a boil, add rice, and lower heat.  Chop up and add cauliflower and yellow pepper, as well as a sprinkling of the vegetable flakes.  In the meantime, toast a pita lightly.  Once the rice and vegetables are done (I chose to leave a little bit of broth), serve on the pita.


I had a great time today up on campus, catching up with Chelsea and walking around town and up and down Main Street, but it felt so strange being back and everyone seemed so young (I'm one to talk!).  I was able to take some really nice fall photographs as Zach drove home, and I'm still working on sorting through them, but I might post some soon.


Peace.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment