Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Banana Everything Cookies

And so begins the second week of the Vegan Month of Food! After seeing the "Banana Everything Cookie" over at OMGosh I'm Vegan, I decided to give it a go. (I had one lone banana hanging around, so it was perfect timing.)

Banana Everything Cookies


The recipe, from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar, can be found here.


Whenever I "follow" a recipe, I'm always difficult and end up doing at least one thing differently. My changes this time included: using whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose, using only one cup of oats instead of two, and using raisins instead of chocolate chips. 


Using less oats obviously caused the yield to be lower (12 cookies), but that's OK. I was pleased with how they turned out, nice and soft. 


I'll definitely use this recipe again; I've even printed it out and added it to my cookbook. 


Also, Zach made tea for me earlier today. :)

chamomile lemon tea

And here is another picture of Mystery cuddling with her little pink bear.


Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I'm so glad you liked the cookies. I think next time I might do 1/2 whole wheat flour 1/2 all purpose.

    Love the photo of Mystery with the pink bear. My sister's cat has a little stuffed dog she carries around everywhere with her. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were great; thank you so much for the inspiration to make them!
      Awww, that's so adorable about your sister's cat and her stuffed dog! :)

      Delete