Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins

Woo, it's already the third day of the Vegan Month of Food! Slowly but surely, I've been working through the 2013 Blog Roll (I've only just finished going through the Es, so there still is a long way to go). I really miss Google Reader; it made it a lot easier to keep up with all the other blogs participating in Vegan MoFo. I can't really complain too much, though, because I've already found a bunch of cool blogs, and I know there's many, many more I've yet to see!

For today's Vegan MoFo post, the strawberry butter from yesterday makes a surprise reappearance. I enjoyed it so much I decided to try it on something else today.

Cinnamon Raisin English Muffins


I haven't had English muffins since going vegan, and recently, when I was picking up another loaf of Ezekiel bread, I noticed that Food for Life also makes sprouted whole grain English muffins. I decided to get the cinnamon raisin ones, and today was my first time trying them out, complete with strawberry butter and an apple.


They were really delicious and way more filling than I remember non-vegan English muffins being, so I'm a fan.

Mystery says she might be a fan, too, if only she were allowed to try them.


Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. I haven't had any cinnamon raisin bread in so long. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to keep a look out for those; I haven't had an English muffin in ages either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at Giant (frozen section of the organic aisle). I've also seen the Food for Life breads at health food stores, but I can't remember if they've had the English muffins as well.

      Delete