Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Random Vegan Noms

Hello on the 29th day of the Vegan Month of Food! I can't believe there's only one more day left! I've had so much good food this month, but I didn't get the chance to post everything, so here's a photo & commentary post of some additional vegan noms I've enjoyed in the past several weeks.

Random Vegan Noms

Hummus and Pretzels

My new favorite snack to have with tea time!
 
Sprouted Quinoa with Gardein Chick'n and Spinach

Still getting used to quinoa...

Chick'n Soup with Wild Rice and Spinach

Served with crackers.

Spaghetti with Smart Dogs

I did this one as a tribute to The Big Bang Theory, when Penny offers to make spaghetti for Sheldon, and he requests that she mix in chopped-up hot dogs.
  
Mac & Cheese with Smart Dogs

Pretty good, just using up those Smart Dogs!

"Beef"-a-Roni
 
Made utilizing the leftovers from April and Andy's Frisbee Chili.

Peanut Butter Brown Rice (with Broccoli and Peppers)

And baked potato "fries."

Be sure to check in tomorrow for my Vegan MoFo round-up! I plan to include links to all the amazing recipes that I hope to try soon, as well as to give shout-outs to my favorite blogs this Vegan MoFo!

Mystery spent a good portion of the day snuggling with Zach on the couch.


Oh, and be sure to hop over to Lymie Eating Coconut to see the awesome sketch she did of Mystery in Caturday and Kit Kats!

Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love having mac and cheese with vegan hot dogs! Such a fun kid food because I am really a 12 year old at heart :-P. The beef-a-roni looks amazeballs too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, luminousvegans! Kid food is always fun, no matter your age! :)

      Delete