Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Vegan Treats Brownie

Hello everyone! Today might be a late-night lazy Saturday post, but it is quite the scrumptious one.

Vegan Treats Brownie
 

On our way home from visiting our friend Chelsea, Zach and I stopped by Vegan Treats in Bethlehem. Everything looked amazing as always, and I quickly chose a brownie to go, while Zach ordered a coffee. 


I waited until we got home to eat it, and, wow, was it full of awesome chocolately goodness! I really enjoyed the white chocolate in particular; I thought it was a nice touch.


Has anyone else been to the lovely Vegan Treats? If so, what goodies have you gotten?


To make up for the lack of a recipe today, I have three photos of Mystery from a time I caught her in the act of trying to eat some of my pasta (ziti noodles, spaghetti sauce, kale, Daiya mozzarella).




Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know; it was so pretty! Everything there is a work of art!

      Delete
  2. My goodness,my waist just expanded looking at that brownie! Love the furkid appearance too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate! Hahaha, yeah, the brownie was so good, but I got full before I could finish it last night. So I set the remaining corner aside to have later! :)

      Delete
  3. Have I been to Vegan Treats? I practically live there! I can't believe you had the self-control to choose only one thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, another Vegan Treats fan! Hahaha, I'm always so overwhelmed by how beautifully intricate everything looks that I usually just pick one. If I started choosing more, I'd probably end up choosing them all!

      Delete