Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cuteness during Vegan MoFo

Hello on the 28th day of the Vegan Month of Food! These last three days will consist of wrap-ups; today I've compiled a list of some of my favorite Vegan MoFo posts with cute animal photos. But first, I want to quickly post a meal that I threw together last night for dinner. 


I wanted to use some stuff up, so the ingredients were as follows: What remained of the creamy mushroom soup (1/2 cup?), water (1 cup?), miso, broken fettuccine, and some frozen broccoli. The soup turned out surprisingly well for me not bothering to measure. (Not pictured: I also had two strips of Beyond Meat chicken, which I dunked in ketchup.) 



And another similar version that I had for dinner tonight: Miso with noodles, broccoli, and Gardein beefless tips. 



OK, on to the main event, here are 20 links to just some of the cuteness I saw this Vegan MoFo! (Some blogs have had multiple posts with cute animal photos, so I've just linked to the most recent post I could find.)
 

Adventures in Vegan Bento

Cat and Ju Vegan Cooking

Danielle Atkins


Detroit Made

Food Feud

Hasta La Vegan

House Vegan

In Rad Taste

Kittens Gone Lentil

Lazy Smurf's Guide to Life

Melon Collies and the Infinite Sandwich
 

Popcorn and Nooch

Rock My Vegan Socks

Rosie's Vegan Kitchen

 
The “V” Word
 

Thistle and Yellow Rose

Vegan Crunk
 
Vegan Sweet and Simple

Walks, Talks and Eats

Zsu's Vegan Pantry

Of course, Buttons and Leela wanted to make a (sleepy) contribution to the cuteness:




P.S. Bonus post coming later today!

Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the shout out! Next year, I'm going to try and incorporate some more cuteness. With the Brady Bunch of dogs and cats, we have a ton in our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks for including my lil babes in all the cuteness! When I saw the title I knew Bianca's squirrel had to make the cut. That might actually be the cutest post I've ever read - despite my on going war with squirrels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Hannah! Yes, Herman definitely belonged on this list; Bianca's posts with him have been way too adorable! :)

      Delete
  3. This is awesome! I've really enjoyed coming across animal pictures on the blogs I've been reading but I definitely haven't seen all of these yet. Thanks for the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bonnie! Glad I could help! :)

      Delete