Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Favorite Vegan MoFo Themes

Hello on the 29th day of the Vegan Month of Food! Today's wrap-up post is a list of my favorite monthly themes this Vegan MoFo. Quick post of my dinner before we get started... 


Tonight I had my peanut butter brown rice and broccoli, along with carrots and bottom-of-the-bag scraps of lentil chips. Simple and delicious. 



And look who I found making his way along my sink after I'd finished dinner...


Cute little green caterpillar. :)

Wouldn't have been a Vegan MoFo without a picture of an insect (Vegan MoFo 2013, Vegan MoFo 2012)!

OK, on to the wrap-up as promised...

I always admire the bloggers with monthly themes, so I'd like to acknowledge some of my favorites here. Three cheers to all these blogs for having such awesome themes!

Favorite Vegan MoFo Themes:

 
Entertaining Me at Detroit Made

 
Food Friends at Food Feud

 
Bizarre and Outdated Cookbooks at Hasta La Vegan

 
Robin Robertson Rocks at Kittens Gone Lentil

 
Recipe Roundup at Lisa's Project: Vegan

 
Vegan Finds At Target at MissMuffcake

 
September Harvest at Self Sufficient Cafe

 
Tea at Tea and Sympatico

 
Vegan Month of Food... & Gravy! at Tofu Mom

 
Carbs & Recreation at V for Vegan

 
Food from Harry Potter at Vegan Knyquol

 
Vegan Nom Noms Does America at Vegan Nom Noms

 
Vegan Around the World at Vegan Sweet and Simple

 
International Cheese & Chocolate Month at vegan.in.brighton

 
Will My Kids Eat It? at Veganopoulous

 
But where do you get your protein?! (And calcium, and iron, and…) at vegga


Vegan Month of Burgers at Zsu's Vegan Pantry
 

Next, here's my quick Cuteness Addendum to yesterday's post: Check out Chewy over at East Meets West Veg and Marco at Self Sufficient Cafe. What cuties!

And, finally, this one fits under both cuteness and favorite themes: Food That Looks Like My Cat, which took place on Thursdays at Panda With Cookie.

(I'm sure I missed some awesome themes, so let me know in the comments if you had a favorite that you didn't see on my list!)

Buttons wanted to play hide-and-seek today with Leela.



Leela agreed to count slowly to one hundred, but she refused to close her eyes in case Buttons was playing a trick on her. 



P.S. Bonus post coming later tonight!

Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. I love that peanut brown rice, I'll be making it for sure. Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, peanut butter rice sounds lovely! Great roundup too, some awesome themes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes pictures of insects. Leela looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks for the mention, I'm happy you enjoyed my posts! :-) Congrats for making it through MoFo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nicole! Yes, your posts were really fun! Congrats to you as well! :)

      Delete