Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Apple Man's Apples and Red's Peaches

Hello on the 27th day of the Vegan Month of Food! Today's final Veganlist is short & sweet, featuring two fruits – apples and peaches – that have appeared on The Blacklist.


The apples, of course, are those of the
Apple Man, the one who was conducting surveillance on the Keens. Sitting at his desk, he munched on an apple, watching the footage taken from multiple cameras inside their home. In “Anslo Garrick (No. 16) Conclusion” (Season 1, Episode 10), Liz discovers the surveillance site, and we meet Mr. Kaplan when she arrives to “clean up.” (Mr. Kaplan is one of my favorite minor characters & I really hope she will feature more prominently in Season 2.)

The peaches hail from “Berlin (No. 8) Conclusion” (Season 1, Episode 22), when Red goes to the Russian ambassador's place, sitting down to eat while holding the ambassador's dog and going on and on about how good the peaches are and how freestone peaches are so ideal. The ambassador warns Red to not hurt his dog, to which Red replies, “Oh my goodness, no! I'm not a monster. You really think I'd harm a dog?”

Bonus quote from
“Berlin (No. 8) Conclusion” (Season 1, Episode 22):

Red: Tell me your story. I'm not leaving here without a story.

Here's two more pictures of Buttons and Leela from yesterday.




Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. And I also absolutely love the name of your blog, because it's something I've apologized for too! Because of this, I decided to nominate you for a Liebster Award. You can find more details about it and choose to participate here: http://bananacurlvegangirl.com/2014/09/27/vegan-mofo-2014-bonus-post-my-nomination-for-a-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for the nomination, Laura; glad you've enjoyed reading & like the name! I think I'll be able to post my answers tomorrow! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Heather; they were indeed! :)

      Delete