Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Earth Balance Vegan White Cheddar Mac & Cheese

Last night I tried the second Earth Balance mac & cheese. 

Served with oven-roasted broccoli with a bit of Old Bay spice mix.

I had high hopes for this one (I'd heard most people say this was their favorite), but I didn't care for it too much. 


It wasn't bad; it just wasn't all that great. 


(To be fair, I don't think I was much of a white cheddar fan before going vegan, so that could have something to do with it.) 


All in all, the cheddar mac & cheese gets my vote as the better of the two. 

Tonight I had the leftover white cheddar mac & cheese; adding salt & pepper improved it.


Served with oven-roasted broccoli with garlic salt.

Here's Leela, sensing that Buttons is at the bottom of the stairs.



And here's Buttons, blurry as she begins her race up the stairs.



Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. Your last EB post sent me to the grocery store for more Mac and Cheese and hot dogs btw! Yeah, we weren't fans of the white cheddar which really surprised me. With their other cheddar products the white is always my favorite. I'm not sure why I feel so weirdly about this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome; can't have too much mac & cheese! Yeah, I loved the EB white cheddar puffs, those were great! :)

      Delete