Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Daiya Mushroom & Roasted Garlic Pizza

After running errands for various ingredients for Easter recipes, I decided for dinner I would try one of the Daiya frozen pizzas I'd gotten when they were on sale. 


I'd had the cheeze lover's pizza before, but the mushroom & roasted garlic pizza was a new one for me & I figured I'd give it a chance. 



The mushrooms weren't too bad, but there was a bit more garlic than I would have preferred. 


(before)

I also like a thicker pizza crust, and the Daiya pizza crusts are a bit too thin for my liking (but I knew that already from the cheeze lover's pizza). 


(after)

But, all in all, for a frozen pizza and the minimal amount of effort required, it makes for a good enough dinner. 



Now that that's taken care of, it's time for me to start preparing stuff for Easter dinner tomorrow. I'm excited to try out this recipe from Banana Curl, Vegan Girl for chamomile lavender cupcakes, and I'm also making a chickpea “tuna” salad.

Here's a Buttons & Leela pic before I go... 



Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. I always love your Buttons and Leela pics! I've never tried the Daiya pizzas, but I know I should. I'm such a weirdo about Daiya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah; glad you enjoy their pictures! :) The next frozen pizzas I'm going to try are some from Amy's.

      Delete