Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

Looking through my food pictures, I realize I've tried out a lot of different frozen pizzas (they've been on sale) since the Daiya mushroom & roasted garlic one, so I figured I'd put them all in a post together. Here we go!

Amy's Vegan Margherita Pizza with Daiya Cheeze






I liked this one; it was probably the best of the cheese pizzas, especially since it had a nice, thick crust.

Amy's Roasted Vegetable Pizza (No Cheese)






This one was really interesting; I actually liked it a lot. It was good for a cheese-less pizza; even if it looks a little odd, it was a unique, delicious pizza in its own right.

Daiya Cheeze Lover's Pizza






I've had this one before (this is the “new” version with more cheese). It was alright, but I'd definitely prefer having a bit of a crust at the edge, like they show on the packaging.

Tofurky Pepperoni Pizza






As a non-vegan, my favorite pizza topping was pepperoni, so this one sounded promising. It definitely smelled like pepperoni, but the taste/texture wasn't as close as I'd hoped (but then again, I was used to thin slices of pepperoni, not little chunks, so that may have had something to do with it). It was good overall, but (same as with the Daiya) a bit of a crust at the edge would be nice.

Here's Buttons & Leela being sunshine kitties this morning.




Peace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment