Pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Peanut Butter Pasta

So this is not really a new recipe, as I've done variations on it before (see here and here), but it's quickly become my newest favorite thing to throw together for lunch (in other words, I've made it nearly every day this week, hahaha).


Peanut Butter Pasta 


Ingredients:
--tri-color rotini pasta
--spoonful of peanut butter
--Bragg liquid aminos
--couple shakes of red pepper flakes
--water (as needed) 


with cucumbers on the side

Directions:
Cook the pasta, drain, then add peanut butter, some Bragg's, red pepper flakes, and a bit of water if needed for consistency. Stir together and serve. 


with carrots mixed in

Here's Buttons and Leela, hanging out in the bedroom during the storm earlier this week.





Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your site, and delighted by its focus on three of my favorite/most important things in life: vegan food, cats, art.

    I often over-think food to take to work, which does not always produce best results. Am making this for work lunch tomorrow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gina! I hope you enjoyed the pasta; I haven't made it in a while, but it's a great simple meal! :)

      Delete