Pages

Monday, September 28, 2015

Peanut Butter Brown Rice Burrito

Hello everyone! Today's prompt is "Tacos VS Burritos. Where do you stand on this important issue?" For me, this question was easy to answer; burritos will always be my favorite of the two, no doubt about it. Burritos aren't anywhere near as messy as tacos, they stay warmer longer, you can stuff so much into them, and they are way more convenient. I made this burrito earlier today so I could reheat it for my dinner when I got back from visiting the shelter kitties.

Peanut Butter, Brown Rice, and Carrots (plus broccoli)




P.S. Be sure to check out the giveaway for House Vegan: Fall FoMo No More if you haven't already!

Here's Buttons being sleepy...



Daisy taking an upside-down selfie... 



Cringer being very intent (she had a vet appointment today and did very well!)...



And Leela hanging out in our new (old) bookshelf (she insisted on sitting in it even while Zach was securing it to the wall)... 


(photo by Zach)

Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. Burritos are my favourite as well. That sounds like a very nice filling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan; it's definitely a great filling! :)

      Delete
  2. Peanut butter and brown rice actually sounds really good! I'm in a bit of a peanut butter phase so I must try this. I can never fold burritos right though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma; hope you enjoy it! Yeah, it took me a while to get the hang of folding burritos; every now and then, I still get one that just won't fold, haha! :)

      Delete
  3. That looks like an interesting filling. Matt is playing 6 gigs this weekend as part of the We Shall Overcome weekend and I'm thinking of making a big batch of burritos to take round with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a great idea to make a bunch of burritos for your weekend; hope you & Matt have a nice time! :D

      Delete
  4. I'm with you on the burritos...I like the sound of your filling with peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rose; peanut butter is great in so many foods! :)

      Delete