Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

SuTao Cafe

Hello everyone! Today's prompt is "Share your favorite cuisine," and it couldn't have come at a better time! Alena stopped by to visit today; we took a nice walk on the trail, hung out with the kitties, and then went to lunch at SuTao Cafe, which serves Chinese food (my favorite cuisine), completely veganized! Without further ado, here's what I got from the buffet today...

vegetables, fried broccoli, vegetable fried rice, General Tso's chicken, spring roll, Treasure Island

vegetable fried rice, vegetable dumplings, lo mein, spring roll, General Tso's chicken, peppersteak with peppers, Treasure Island, spicy chickpeas

hot & sour soup – it was good but a little too spicy for me

pineapple, grapes, fried bananas

And here were Alena's plates... 






Delicious food all around and we left nice & full!

Here are Buttons, Daisy, Cringer, and Leela, all sprawled out (they are pretending that they went out to lunch and were stuffed, too). 






Peace. :)

10 comments:

  1. Aw! Cute kitties! That buffet looks amazing, we used to have a few vegan chinese buffets in London but they weren't half as good as that looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emil! It really is amazing; they even do special buffets on holidays! :D

      Delete
  2. The Chinese food looks yummy---I wish I could have one of those dumplings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rose! The dumplings are so good! :D

      Delete
  3. Ooh, that looks like my ideal plate of food. I wish we had a vegan buffet where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaand now I'm craving chinese food. Look at all those kitty bellies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually planning my next trip back before I've even left, haha! :D

      Delete