Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Three Delicious Cups/Bowls

Hello there! Today I'm joining in on the first Vegan MoFo Off-Season Community link-up. For the topic of "PICK 3," I've decided to share three cups/bowls I've enjoyed recently.

First up is a miso soup cup, to which I added the last of my Old Bay seasoned tofu...



Second is the vegan chili I got from Just Jackie's Food Truck at the Phoenixville Food Truck Festival... 




And third is my rosemary roasted potato bowl, with carrots, broccoli, and Boca chik'n...





Peace. :)

10 comments:

  1. All those bowls are making me hungry, and your rosemary potato bowl has to be the star...beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rose! The potato bowl was so good, I made it two days in a row! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks and sounds AWESOME! My Dad's FAVORITE spice is Old Bay Seasoning! He puts it on EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! Old Bay Seasoning is pretty awesome! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Phoenixville; it's about 45 min NW of Philadelphia. :)

      Delete
  4. Your bowls all look so healthy! The miso soup cup looks amazing, I actually haven't had miso soup for years :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chili from a food truck? Yum! And your bowl looks so delicious! So colourful =)

    ReplyDelete