Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cookies

Hi everyone! Super quick post tonight since today was a fun but busy day (Zach, Alena, and I visited Skylands Animal Sanctuary & Rescue)! Here are the yummy cookies I made on Thursday. I used this recipe from House Vegan but left them as cookies instead of making them into cookie sandwiches. Delicious, and I think I might try adding cranberries the next time I make them. I always think of raisins in oatmeal cookies, but cranberries seem like they would be more fun with the pumpkin. 



P.S. Here is something I did to motivate myself for my NaNoWriMo writing, using some leftover Halloween candy – I have one after I've finished my writing for the day... hehehe! 




Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. You're tempting me! I'm trying to cut out refined sugar from my diet, but these look delicious and yes I think cranberries would work very well :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jasmine; they were very delicious indeed! :)

      Delete
  2. Those cookies look super tasty! Dried cranberries would add a lovely flavour =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimmy; I'll definitely add cranberries when I make this recipe again! :)

      Delete