Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

My aunt hosted Thanksgiving this year, so Alena and I planned lots of delicious vegan food to bring along! I made onion potatoes, a Tofurky roast with butternut squash, and French onion dip with Tofutti sour cream. 




I didn't get a photo of it, but my dad made a batch of vegan cream of broccoli soup, and we also had crescent rolls.


My dinner plate (photo by Alena).

For dessert, I had a slice of apple pie (there was also pumpkin bread), made by my mom and Alena. 



Oh, and this year I sponsored two turkeys, Mordecai & Hershel, at Tamerlaine Farm Animal Sanctuary...



Peace. :)

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! It's awesome how your family is also veg-friendly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jill! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving as well! :)

      Delete
  2. What a great celebration! The food looks super delicious =) And I love that you sponsored turkeys - cute!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kimmy! Sponsoring turkeys is such a fun Thanksgiving tradition! :)

      Delete
  3. Aw you sponsored two turkeys?? You're the best! I'm jealous that you got some apple pie. I had chocolate pie which was great, but I could have definitely gone for some apple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! The apple pie was quite delicious; of course, chocolate pie sounds great, too! :D

      Delete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! So nice you got to celebrate with family and awesome food :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elyse; it was a very nice Thanksgiving indeed! :D

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a gorgeous meal and that looks like one happy turkey :)

    ReplyDelete