Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Chocolate Mint Goodness

Hello everyone! The delicious vegan goodies I've enjoyed recently have been lovely combinations of chocolate & mint. The first was the double fudge peppermint brownie from Vegan Treats, which was absolutely incredible! 


Next were the chocolate peppermint drops from Bridge Street Chocolates! I've been pacing myself with these because they are so good! 



And finally, I ordered Sjaaks' Dark Chocolate Mint Mills from Vegan Essentials, so I'm looking forward to having them soon!

Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Nothing is better than chocolate and peppermint together. It is one of the things I miss as a vegan, being able to easily buy some chocolates like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is the perfect combination & such a great treat when it is found! :)

      Delete
  2. Mmm, chocolate and mint are one of my favourite combinations too. I like a few drops of mint extract in hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, that's a great idea; I will definitely have to try that, especially since we just finished off our So Delicious mint chocolate coconut milk, haha! :)

      Delete
  3. Chocolate and mint is the best combo ever! Especially around the holidays ;p
    And I love Sjaaks' chocolates - I bet the ones you ordered are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimmy! I finished the last of the Sjaaks' chocolates earlier this week; they were amazing, and I'm already looking forward to ordering more for next Christmas, hehe! :)

      Delete