Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Firebird Festival and Amy's Butternut Squash Soup

Hello everyone! Just a quick post tonight since we just got back from the Firebird Festival! I took lots of pictures (and videos), so I'm looking forward to sorting through them all tomorrow; here are a few... 





So, as for a new food, earlier this week, I tried out Amy's butternut squash soup – it was pretty good, the mix of spices was perfect, but the soup itself was a bit thinner than I would have liked. 




Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I always wanted to see one of those festivals where a big wooden structure is built then burned down. I didn't know there was something as close as the one you went to.. though it is a little far for me. I always just assumed those type of events happen mostly in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an awesome event for sure! :)

      Delete
  2. What a cool festival! Your pictures turned out well - the fire looks really cool =)
    I haven't tried that kind of soup yet - I'll try it next time. Have you tried Amy's Country Vegetable soup? It's my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimmy! I don't think I've tried that one yet; I'll be sure to keep an eye out for it! :)

      Delete