Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars

Hello everyone! The newest recipe I tried out was the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars from Tofu for Thought. 


My changes were to use soy milk instead of almond milk (and 1 T more of it) and only ¼ cup of chocolate chips since that's all I had on hand. In the future, I think I'll try a different oil; the melted coconut oil hardened up once I added the soy milk, so there were little chunks of coconut oil throughout the bars, haha! That said, these are so delicious! I could certainly see going ahead and making actual cookies from this recipe, but eating cookie dough bars is infinitely more fun! 




I'll leave you with some cuteness tonight... First up are Cringer and Daisy, the sweetest little cuddle buddies. 



And then of course we have Leela and Buttons; their version of “cuddling” is sharing the sunshine with a good few inches in between! 



Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. Cookie dough bars do sound good, but definitely without the coconut oil because coconut oil is evil death. :)
    I like the different versions of kitty cuddling. Each to their own!

    ReplyDelete