Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Accordion Potatoes and Onion Soup

Hello everyone! I tried two nice & simple recipes for dinner on Thursday -- Accordion Potatoes and Onion Soup -- both from Lisa's Project: Vegan. The potatoes were super simple & delicious (I did add a bit of salt). The onion soup (without the bread & cheese) was OK, but the broth was a bit plain/thin, so I think I'll use vegetable broth instead of water next time. 

served with cucumbers, carrots, and grape tomatoes


Tomorrow's the last day of the Vegan Pledge, so I'm off to bake chamomile lavender cupcakes for the potluck.

Here's Buttons and Leela hanging out -- Buttons at the top of the cat tower, and Leela enjoying the sunshine.



Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of onions, so I'm not sure I'd enjoy the soup - but the accordion potato looks so good!!!!
    Buttons is completely adorable =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimmy! The accordion potato was definitely delicious! :)

      Delete