Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Simple French Toast

Hello everyone! This morning I made French toast using a nice & simple recipe for the coating (mashed banana, soy milk, vanilla), shared by the person I'm mentoring for the Vegan Pledge.


Zach suggested we add raspberry syrup, a delicious choice.

Also, earlier this week, I made the Lemon Rice with Avocado & Asparagus from Vie De La Vegan again, this time including the asparagus, and it was great! 



Leftover lemon rice with guacamole chips and sriracha.

Here's Buttons, commandeering the table for a nap... 



Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Tables make excellent nap surfaces.
    I was just literally listening to a podcast talking about the Vegan Pledge yesterday. That is very cool that you are a mentor. Have you been doing it for long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! This was my 4th time as a mentor with PAN's Vegan Pledge; they do a great job with vegan education, and there's always fun social events and dinners throughout the month! :)

      Delete
  2. The vegan pledge sounds interesting. That's great that you are involved. Funnily I was thinking yesterday that it is years since I made vegan French toast and now I've seen your post I think it's a sign that it should be in my near future, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, that is definitely a sign! :D

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of the vegan pledge - very cool sounding. Too bad none of the cities are near me.
    All of the food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimmy! The vegan pledge has been expanding to new cities here and there; hopefully it will make its way to you soon!

      Delete