Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bacony Roasted Chickpeas

Hi everyone! The newest recipe I've tried is the Bacony Roasted Chickpeas from House Vegan. I could go on and on about these, so let me just say, these are amazing!

Absolutely delicious!

The best!

They are great to snack on... 



A nice topping for Daiya mac and cheese... 



And the leftover marinade makes for some tasty baked carrots... 



Even Cringer recognizes how essential this recipe is; here she is, devotedly guarding it... 



Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds good. I love roasted chickpeas in different flavours, and bacony chickpeas are definitely a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! This was my first time making roasted chickpeas; I'm definitely a fan! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh heeeeeyyyy! Yay, I'm so glad you like them!! We seriously can't keep a batch for more than like a sec. They're so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they were fantastic; thanks so much for this great recipe, Hannah! I know I'll be making them again soon! :)

      Delete
  3. OOooh this sounds really good!!! I love the idea of having it on mac n' cheese!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kimmy! The chickpeas were delicious with the mac & cheese! :)

      Delete