Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Random Food in May

Hi everyone! Quick post today covering some of the new foods I've tried this month. First up are some goodies I got at the Vegan Pledge...

The lemon poppyseed cookie from Alternative Baking Company was amazing! 



The orange dark chocolate from Equal Exchange was really good, and I have a second bar to still enjoy, hooray! 



The sea salt drops from Bridge Street Chocolates are great; I've been taking my time to savor them, haha! 



Zach suggested trying the Daiya cheezy mac with veggies, and we both liked it; Zach already made sure to pick up another box on our last grocery trip hehe. 




I was so excited to find the breakfast patties from Lightlife, and they are awesome, definitely the best vegan breakfast sausage I've tried so far! Served with a tofu scramble & toast. 



Some new chips I've tried... The sea salt ones are good, but the salt & pepper ones are fantastic! 




Finally, I tried another roasted chickpeas recipe this week, this one from Tofu for Thought. They were great in a bowl with potatoes & veggies. 




It got pretty hot this week; while digging out a fan from the hall closet, I tossed out the old drop cloth from the last time I painted. Leela quickly made a nest in it, and growled at Buttons when she tried to crash the party!


“This is Fort Leela, no Buttons allowed.”

Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh... yummy treats. I just had one of those Lemon Poppyseed cookies that was sent to me in a package swap (I can't get them here), and it was really good!
    All things on the floor are property of cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I think the lemon poppyseed one was my favorite so far of the ABC cookies I've tried! :D

      Delete