Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Rice Crispy Treats

Hi everyone! So it seems like I'm on a roll with trying out recipes from House Vegan; yesterday I made the Lemon Coconut Rice Crispy Treats. This recipe has a short ingredients list, simple steps, and is super quick to make, but most importantly, it results in a scrumptious vegan treat! 



P.S. Here's an adorable kitty cuddle-pile from a couple nights ago; I missed seeing it in person since I was already asleep, but Zach made sure to take some pictures for me! 


Daisy, Cringer, and Buttons

Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. Such cute kitties! I love it when they cuddle pile. My girls won't go to close to each other (Dim Sim does not approve of other cats).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan; I'm always so excited to see kitty cuddle piles! Yeah, Leela avoids cuddling with the others; she prefers human cuddle buddies. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh dang, these treats are so good. It literally warms my heart like nothing else when people enjoy my recipes <3 Also, is there anything better than a kitty cuddle pile?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah; your recipes are always so great! I loved the lemon zest in these treats; it was such a fun addition! :)

      Delete