Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Rosemary and Sage Pretzels

Hi everyone! This week I made another House Vegan recipe, Homemade Rosemary, Sage and Sea Salt Pretzels. After I kneaded the dough together, Zach helped by separating the dough and doing the simmering while I shaped the pretzels. The last few turned out the most pretzel-y, so practice makes perfect and all that fun stuff. Regardless of the odd shapes, these were absolutely delicious, and I'll definitely try making them again!




Here's Buttons and Cringer lounging together on the top of the stairs; I'd never seen them do this before, so I made sure to take a picture!



Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Those look so yummy! Pretzels are one of those foods that should be vegan but a lot of stores always put butter on it making it not vegan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! :) Yeah, it's always discouraging when something otherwise vegan gets ruined like that, especially when it's so easy to replace, like just using a bit of oil brushed on instead!

      Delete
  2. I would love to make pretzels one day, I think the water step puts me off. I must get over this!
    What are those two adorable kitties looking at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always intimidated by the water step, too! I have no idea what they were so intently looking at; they definitely seemed to be taking their self-assigned duties of stair guardians very seriously hehe! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much; I need to make these again sometime! :)

      Delete