Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Vegetable Quesadilla at the Great American Pub

Hi everyone! Quick post tonight because I am super worn out from today's Chester County Pride Festival at Reeves Park in Phoenixville! So much walking and so much sun, lots of great music & art (& rescue dogs!!!!), so many happy, lovely people, just an awesome day all around!

After the festivities, Zach and I decided to finally visit the Great American Pub on Bridge Street to check out their vegan menu... 



...and of course sit at one of the outdoor “glider” tables, which was really cool...




I decided on the vegetable quesadilla (Daiya mozzarella, portobello mushrooms, roasted peppers, asparagus, and spinach, served with guacamole and salsa), and Zach got the same. It was so good and super filling, so we brought home leftovers!
Next time, I'm planning to try the carrot hotdog!



P.S. I just noticed that sometime between publishing my last post and now, my blog passed the 100,000 total pageviews mark, which is super exciting! Thanks to everyone who reads & comments; it really means a lot! 


Here's a goofy Daisy for you! (She thinks it's fun to sit like this on the stairs sometimes.)

Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha, what a goof! She looks so cute.
    I think I would definitely have had to try the carrot hotdog, but the quesedilla does sound great (minus capsicum, of course!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when places have a special vegan menu to make ordering easier! I wish I could try one of those carrot dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it definitely makes ordering much easier! I'll report back once I've gotten to try the carrot hotdog! :)

      Delete