Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

Blueberry Popsicles

Hello everyone! I'm keeping cool this week with the blueberry and granola breakfast popsicles from One Green Planet. 


They're good -- my favorite part is the whole blueberries, of course! -- but if I make them again, I think I'll either try to blend the granola in with the other ingredients, or distribute it among the popsicle molds at the end because most of it just sank to the bottom of the bowl and didn't pour out before I reached the fill lines. (I poured the extra popsicle mixture into a leftovers container and froze that, too, so that one will be very granola-y, haha!)

Here's a photoset of Leela sitting on the computer and checking out the view from my desk...






Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love that shot of your kitten against the black. It makes her look like a ghost cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer; black cats are so fun to photograph! :)
      (P.S. I've been trying to comment on your posts but my comments aren't showing up.)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the heads up! Apparently your comments were going to the spam folder. I should filter through those more carefully!

      Delete
    3. No worries; I've been enjoying your posts & didn't want you to think I'd forgotten about your blog!

      Delete