Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

GoFundMe for My cat loves Daiya!

Hello everyone! Tonight I made General Tso's cauliflower for dinner again, keeping the amazing person behind My cat loves Daiya! in my mind. Her blog is where I first heard of this incredible recipe, and for that I am forever grateful because it is absolutely delicious!


She's going through some difficult times right now, so she's started a GoFundMe campaign; if you can donate, please do; if you can help spread the word, that's wonderful, too!
Thanks for reading, and thanks for caring!
Peace. :)

7 comments:

  1. I really hope as many people as possible will donate. I'm just off to do so too and to write a blog post. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been doing an awesome job getting the word out! :D

      Delete
  2. I really hope as many people as possible will donate. I'm just off to do so too and to write a blog post. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the donation, this post, and the help spreading the word. I am so thankful, and that cauliflower dish is going to be the first thing I make when I get my cats and new place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I was able to donate; I'm hoping to do another post tonight & link to your GoFundMe again! #BringHomeTheFloofs and #BringOnTheCauliflower! :D

      Delete
  4. I need to try this recipe. I know I always say that, but for real. Also, my heart just goes out to Hillary right now. I'll be donating and blasting her Go Fund Me on my social media as well. Those kitties need their momma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for donating & spreading the word! It's so great to see everyone coming together to help! :D

      Delete