Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

Orange Creamsicles

Hi everyone! I finally made orange creamsicles, hooray! This recipe from My Darling Vegan was super simple & delicious. I've already had three of the pops so far this week; they're really good! 


I'll definitely make them again this summer, but first I want to try out a few more recipes; these are next on my list: Blueberry and Granola Breakfast Popsicles and Fresh Fruit Lemonade Pops.

Here is a photoset called “Sometimes Daisy Sits Funny” (I caught her mid-grooming haha)... 





Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mm... popsicles seem like a great idea right about now. Maybe I'll try some of the recipes you posted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy them! I'm planning to make the blueberry & granola ones tomorrow! :D

      Delete