Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Dill Pickle French Fries

Hello everyone! The new recipe I tried this week was the Dill Pickle French Fries from One Green Planet. I halved the recipe and used canola oil (instead of grapeseed) and dried dill (instead of fresh). The fries turned out great and were super tasty, so hooray for another yummy recipe!

Served with roasted broccoli and carrots, and garden cucumber on the side.



Last week's post included a picture of Cringer in the cat tower, so this week, here's Buttons. Instead of keeping watch, she prefers to curl up and hunker down for a nap, so when you pass through the room and hear loud snoring, look to the very top of the cat tower and you'll see her there being a muffin kitty (a variation of loaf kitty).



Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oooh.... that sounds really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan; they really were! :)

      Delete
  2. I love dill!!! I'm excited to make these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love dill pickles SO MUCH but I've never tried dill with anything else. I should find some fresh and give this a go, they look yummers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dill pickles are amazing! I've used dill in avgolemono and it was really good in that, too! :)

      Delete