Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Asparagus Nut Stir-Fry

Hello everyone! I tried another recipe from my random cookbook this week (did a search online and found the original here, obviously use a vegan "chicken" broth). I'm not sure why, but I wasn't expecting this to be that great, but it turned out amazing! I will definitely make this again; it was so good & I've been loving the leftovers, too!


Served with a cheesy biscuit and garden cherry tomatoes.


Here's a photoset of Cringer sprawling out on the stairs...



"Um, excuse me, I was sleeping..."


P.S. I am so excited for Phoenixville's first-ever VegFest tomorrow! I am going to get there early to help set up (and then help with break-down at the end). There are some great vendors lined up and lots of restaurants with regular vegan menu items (some places are only doing specials, but that's cool; hopefully they will get added to the menu if there's a good response). I'm just so excited, and I will be sure to make a post about how it goes!


P.P.S. You've heard about Vegan MoFo, but have you heard about Mini MoFo?


Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. Silly kitty! Living dangerously!
    Can't wait to hear about the VegFest!

    I can't think of anything as a signature dish for MiniMoFo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Cringer definitely does live dangerously!
      The VegFest was great; I should have a post up for it soon! :D
      And yeah, I don't think I really have a signature dish, but they said you can interpret it however you want, so I'm going to do one of the simple meals I used to make a lot when I first went vegan: vegetable orzo. It'll be nice because I haven't made it in a while. :)

      Delete
  2. That's great you had a veg fest. Look forward to your post about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm such a procrastinator with getting this VegFest post together, haha! :)

      Delete