Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Peaches & Cream Popsicles

Hello everyone! I know I promised a post about Phoenixville's VegFest, but believe it or not, I haven't finished all my goodies from it yet -- I still have to try the blueberry chocolate bark that Zach & I bought from Bridge Street Chocolates. So, once we get to that, I'll put the post together. But I will say that it was an amazing day, and I'm already looking forward to next year!

On to the main event: I put together a nice & simple recipe this week! I had the idea to make peaches & cream popsicles, so I looked up "peaches and cream" recipes online, saw this one, and used its measurements for vanilla and confectioner's sugar. 



Ingredients:
1 can coconut milk
2 tsps vanilla
2 tsps confectioner's sugar
1 peach, cut into small pieces*


Directions:
Whisk together the first three ingredients. Add half of peach pieces to ice pop molds. Pour in half of milk mixture. Add remaining peach pieces. Top off with remaining milk mixture (I had some left over). Freeze & enjoy!
 

*The peach pieces I used had been frozen, but feel free to use fresh!
 

Here's Buttons napping in the sunshine on the first day of fall...
 


Peace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment