Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

MiniMoFo #2: Foodie Crush

Hello everyone! For the second MiniMoFo challenge, I picked Hannah Teson of House Vegan. Last year, I had the opportunity to test some of her delicious recipes for House Vegan: Fall FoMo No More. Last night, I made Chickpeas and Dumplings, a recipe from her book! 


It was a fun dinner to prepare (especially the dumplings!), and it makes a very filling meal. (Zach thought it was good, too.) Also, the leftovers are great; I had some for my lunch today! So, be sure to check out Hannah's blog and book -- she is awesome and her recipes are always so creative!


Here's Daisy, Cringer, and Buttons sharing an open window to excitedly sniff the fall air yesterday...



...and Leela, all tuckered out and ready for bedtime cuddles last night...



Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. That looks so delicious, I have to check out that recipe. I've tried to make chickpeas and dumplings a few times, and I've never gotten it quite right.
    I love all the kitties! Isn't it funny how the fall air is so invigorating! And sweet Leela!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great recipe! And yes, fall air is definitely invigorating! I have even more kitty cuteness in my MiniMoFo #3 post! :D

      Delete
  2. AAAAAAHHHH! You're the best <3. Seriously, all my testers became my foodie crushes. Y'all are my heroes <3. Thank you for the amazing compliments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! I just made your Coconut Pumpkin Bread last night for MiniMoFo #3, and it was so good! :D

      Delete
  3. Mmmm, that sounds perfect for colder weather and I love the picture of the cats at the window.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much; it really was perfect! Yeah, I took several pictures of them at the window; in one of them, Buttons has turned to look at me like "Really? Aren't you done yet?" Haha! :D

      Delete