Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

New and Improved Pizza Crust

Hello everyone! Yesterday I made an improvement onto the pizza dough recipe I've been using: after the pizza's baked for 10 minutes, brush the crust with a mixture of melted Earth Balance (1 T), garlic salt (1 tsp), and Italian seasoning (1/2 tsp). Then it's back in for another 10 minutes. 


I love this new twist; it basically turns the crust into garlic bread and gets it nice & golden!



P.S. For anyone concerned from my last post that Daisy might be missing out on cuddles, Buttons actually joined her one night for snuggle time! Picture by Zach...



And here's a picture from earlier in October of Cringer and Leela, sharing the bed but still keeping a healthy distance haha...



Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. That sounds really delicious! I'm going to try that the next time I make pizza. I'm so glad Daisy got her cuddles!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much; hope you enjoy it! Daisy's been getting lots of cuddles from Cringer recently! :D

      Delete
  2. Kitty cuddles are so cute!
    That pizza dough sounds amazing! Please bring me some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! I wish I could bring you some of this pizza dough; it's so good! And yes, there's been so many cute kitty cuddles! One night Cringer & Daisy were cuddling and then started grooming each other; it was adorable! :D

      Delete
  3. Mmm... your pizza looks like a deep dish/Sicilian style pizza. I am going to try and make a tomato pie for Vegan Mofo. It'll be my first time making it. *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! It was a nice thick crust; Sicilian pizzas were always my favorite. Good luck with your tomato pie! :)

      Delete