Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Broccoli

Hi everyone! Today's Vegan MoFo prompt is: Changed Opinion – Was there a food you used to hate, and now don’t? When I was little, I used to hate broccoli, and now, it's one of my favorite foods. My sister and I always used to split an order of chicken with broccoli when we went out to a Chinese restaurant as a family, but I really only enjoyed the chicken (the broccoli was tolerable with the sauce, but I still wasn't a fan). But then, years later when I went vegan, I began to love broccoli and appreciate it so much more! Today my family stopped by to visit and we all went out to Sutao Cafe. My first plate had lots of broccoli -- fried broccoli, as well as broccoli in the vegetable fried rice and in the mixed vegetables -- and it was amazing!

Things change!

Here's Daisy and Cringer cuddling in the sunshine on a comforter on the floor...




Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. Broccoli has always been a favourite of mine. Apparently when I was younger I would ask for 'little trees'.
    The kitties look very happy in the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such cute "little trees" indeed!
      Daisy in particular gets so excited about the sunshine -- she rarely lies still (this picture is an exception), preferring to roll around in it, I guess to make sure she gets toasty on all sides, hehe! :D

      Delete