Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fairy Bread

Hi everyone! Today's Vegan MoFo prompt is: Far Away – If you dug straight down, where would you come out? Make something from that country! I used this antipodes map to find out that I would end up in the Indian Ocean. The closest country was Australia, so I made fairy bread, something I'd heard about from Susan of Kittens Gone Lentil. It's super easy to make & only three ingredients: white bread, butter, and sprinkles (or as Australians call them, "hundreds and thousands").


YUM!

The cute kitty of today's post is Daisy...



Peace. :)

8 comments:

  1. Ha, when I read the title of this post I was trying to guess what fairy bread was and where I would find it. I learn something new every day in Vegan MoFo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vegan MoFo is so great for discovering new foods! :)

      Delete
  2. How cool! I remember fairy bread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joey! It was really fun to try! :)

      Delete
  3. Yay! I am glad that I am spreading the fairy bread love around. It really is such a fun and easy treat. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I gave it a try; it's so neat! :)

      Delete
  4. I love fairy bread - we always had it at parties - and I still do it for my daughter's parties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome; I can definitely see it being a hit at parties! :)

      Delete