Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Mix

Hi everyone! The last day of Vegan MoFo is here; how did it go so fast? Today's prompt is: Food Gifts – Do you like to give food as a gift? Or receive? Show/tell us! I don't usually give food as a gift, but I decided to test out a recipe that sounded perfect for a holiday food gift: the peanut butter hot chocolate mix from House Vegan: Fall FoMo No More. It's super simple to make, and Zach and I gave it a try tonight. I used almond milk and Zach used coconut milk; we both thought it was delicious!



Thanks to everyone who read and commented; I hope you all had a wonderful Vegan Month of Food!


Here's Daisy doing her part to donate cat hair to Zach's hoodie...



Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great gift, even if it was only for yourselves! Congratulations on completing MoFo, I've really enjoyed reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny! Your MoFo posts were great, too! :D

      Delete
  2. So I'm WAY behind on all my blog reading obviously because I just saw this. Yay! I'm so glad you liked it! I have a jar in my pantry that I've been working my way through. Happily bc it's so delicious :) Congrats on another great MoFo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Hannah! It's such a great mix, and I am definitely going to have lots more hot chocolate this winter as a result! :D

      Delete
  3. Mmm... PB Hot Chocolate is awesome! One place in NYC just would toss a big hunk of PB in the milk and steam it. So rich! Sadly you had to drink it fast so the PB didn't cool/thicken up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, that sounds really good! :D

      Delete