Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Potato Bowl with Carrots and Broccoli

Hello everyone, and Happy Vegan Month of Food (Vegan MoFo)! This week's theme is Treat Yourself (and others), and today's prompt asks: "What is your favorite food? Make it and share!" I had difficulty deciding on a favorite food, so I referenced my blog label count for ideas. It turns out that potatoes, carrots, and broccoli are the individual foods I most commonly post about, and the three of them combined just so happen to make one of my favorite bowls. So for dinner tonight, I baked potato wedges with some canola oil and Old Bay seasoning, adding some carrots and broccoli near the end. A perfect way to celebrate World Vegan Day!


The cute kitty of today's post is Buttons, who prevented me from taking my dinner picture in my usual spot!



Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. I like your way of figuring out your favourite food things!
    The bowl looks great.
    Buttons looks very pleased to be sitting there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! And yes, Buttons is always very pleased with herself! :)

      Delete
  2. Good call on potatoes, they're so versatile that they're definitely a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny! Potatoes are indeed versatile! :)

      Delete
  3. I love a good, simple, hearty vegan bowl - this looks like just the sort of thing I'd want to eat on a cold autumn evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joey! This bowl is definitely perfect for autumn! :)

      Delete