Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Soup Cups

Hello everyone! Today's Vegan MoFo theme is: Treat yourself…to a break – What’s your “easy cook” meal? That you make when you can’t be bothered to cook much? My recent lunches have been quick meals like soup cups; the only "cooking" required is to boil some water (or you can add water and microwave; I prefer the boiled water method). Easy peasy. This week I tried two new varieties. The hot & spicy clear noodle soup was my definite favorite; the noodles were so good! 





The cute kitty for today's post is Cringer; this is a picture from back in September when I cleared space on my desk so she could have a little cat bed there. She loved it the first night, but then lost interest pretty quickly.



Peace. :)

4 comments:

  1. Both of those sound so good. I haven't seen either flavor, I'll have to keep my eyes open. Is the hot and spicy kind of like hot and sour?
    Silly Cringer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think they are fairly new flavors. And the hot & spicy did seem more like a hot & sour; I had braced myself for it to just be really spicy haha! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh cats, at least she gave it a try. ;)
    I love the soup and noodle cups, I take them on planes or to events where I don't think the vegan options shall be plentiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she was so insistent I make some space for her and then she decided it wasn't so great after all haha! Soup cups are definitely great to bring along just in case! :)

      Delete