Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Yellow Rice & Peppers

Hi everyone! Today's Vegan MoFo prompt is: Something Rare – What color do you rarely eat? Make something that color! I figured yellow was a relatively rare color for me, so I made yellow rice with yellow peppers for my dinner tonight. I cooked the arborio rice with some turmeric and vegan "chicken" broth, adding the diced yellow pepper at the end to steam and then mix together. It was pretty good & would have also fit with the monochrome meal prompt earlier this week, haha!


Here's Daisy; she thinks that this scratching board makes a comfy bed...



Peace. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great use of turmeric, it looks incredibly yellow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; I don't use turmeric nearly enough, so it was fun to use it here and make a super yellow dish! :)

      Delete