Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Chocolate Peppermint Bark

Hi everyone! Just a quick post this Christmas Eve to share the newest recipe I've tried. Today I made the Chocolate Peppermint Bark from Rock My Vegan Socks; it was so easy to prepare & the tiny pieces I've tested are so good! I'm bringing it to our family Christmas tomorrow, and I'm sure it'll be a hit! 


To Kimmy – many thanks for sharing your recipe; I'm sorry my comments haven't been showing up on your blog for whatever reason!

Here's a picture with all four kitties together! 



Peace. :)

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, it looks delicious! Hope you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny! Christmas was great! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks so delicious! I love chocolate and peppermint!! I guess the sun really does bring everyone together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much; it's a great combination! The sun unifies the kitties so well! :D

      Delete
  3. Peppermint anything is A OK in my book! But Peppermint Chocolate OH YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peppermint chocolate is the best! :)

      Delete